"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Let's Do This!

So, I've been debating for a LONG time to start a blog.  I figured it might be the best way for family & friends to stay connected with us since we live so far away!  (Side note, I miss VA!)  I just haven't sat down and taken the time to work on it....until now, that is! :) 

Since most people viewing this will be family & friends, I don't really feel a need to introduce myself.  You should all know me ;)

So, here is the start of me blogging.  Let's hope I stick with it.

Love you all!

I'll end with some recent pics of my boys :)




Ummm....who else thinks it's time for MOMMY to get her jeep??? 

2 comments:

  1. I think it's time for Mommy to get a PINK jeep! I love this idea and I can't wait to see your next post. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks Jess, this will be so much easier for me to keep up with you and your busy life! I couldn't agree more with Kelly, a PINK Jeep is definitely in order for you! Love you and miss you tons! Can't wait to keep reading .. keep it up : )

    ReplyDelete