"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

Monday, October 22, 2012

Family Fun Saturday!

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post.  Sorry family!  Things are moving at a pretty high pace here.  I really wish we had thought a little more about letting T play baseball this fall season.  It's been crazy trying to adjust to school, homework, baseball, & getting him to bed at a decent hour.  Oh well, live & learn, right?

This past weekend, T had a baseball game & then we surprised all 3 with a ride on the mini train in Fort Worth.  They absolutely LOVE trains. They could sit there and watch trains all day...I don't get it honestly. :) Last week, we took them to a train show. I was bored out of my mind but the boys (including hubby) just watched them go around & around & around & around..........you get the picture.  But it makes them happy, so I happily tag along & take pictures! :) 

I witnessed such a precious moment between my boys while on the train ride.  As much as they fight (even the 1 year old), they really do care about each other!  All 3 rode on a bench together with little B in the middle. T & D were so concerned about him falling off they grabbed his hands & didn't let go the entire 45 minutes.  It may seem little to you, but it really touched me :)   

After the train, we went to a little pumpkin patch near our house.  I love this time of year!


T was afraid the train was going to leave without me...

So sweet!

Again, so sweet!




1 comment:

  1. They are too precious Jess! I loved that they were holding hands :) Hopefully I get to them soon!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete